Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tyler's 5th Birthday Party [Baseball Theme]


Tyler's 5th Birthday Party [Baseball Theme]

I'm only like two months late on posting about Tyler's birthday party but here it is.  He had asked for a baseball party.  I can't believe he is five years old already!!! Time sure does fly when you're having fun.  Tyler is the most caring and tender hearted child I have ever met.  I'm so proud of the little boy he is.

 We had this set up so his friends could sign his baseball.
 Made these little baseballs to attach to the serving dishes.
 These were the games I made for the kids to play. [neither of which got played thanks to the mini-storm that blew through lol]  One was a "balance the baseball" game.  For that game I turned little ping pong balls into baseballs and was going to have the kids race while balancing the balls on spoons.  The next game was "pin the hats on the bases".  For this game I drew Busch stadium on a poster board, gave each base a point value and then made baseball helmets.  The kids would have been blindfolded and played it just like "pin the tail on the donkey".



I made star, baseball and fireworks cupcake toppers to match the theme.
               I didn't get a picture of his banner at the party but here it is.

I hope Tyler and his friends had fun celebrating his special day.  I sure had fun making it for him. :)
Paper Hearts [planning & design]

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely photos from Tyler's 5th Birthday Party. The party theme looks exciting and all of these decorations are also adorable. My nephew loves football so on his upcoming birthday there is going to be organized the football themed bash at one of the outdoor event locations nearby. I hope everything will be fun and enjoyable for our entire family and the birthday boy as well!

    ReplyDelete