Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[best friends weekend]

I love all things spontanious.  So, when I got the last minute news that my bestest friend would be coming to Las Vegas for the weekend I was very very excited!  My friend DeeDee and me always have the best time together. She's just as sarcastic as I am and we just get eachother.  We like to say we share a brain. [hahaha] We had such a great time and so I thought to myself why not blog about it.
Saturday: Went over a Bible study DeeDee wrote on "the armor of God".  Such a blessing to have a friend who is talented at taking God's word and relating it to daily life.  I really needed this study and I'm thankful she shared it with me. 
That night we went to a country restaurant/bar by my house.  We had so much fun watching the line dancers and taking pictures.
Sunday: DeeDee got to come serve in the infant room at Central Christian Church's Summerlin campus with me.  After that we attended the service on not being afraid of what other's think of you.  This was such an amazing sermon.  The worship before hand was very moving!! I feel so blessed to be a part of a church like Central and was so happy I got to share it with a good friend.  Sadly, after church my dear friend had to head home but what a wonderful time we had.
Here are some pictures from our weekend extravaganza:



1 comment:

  1. AWWWW I love this!!!! I feel so lucky to be in your blog :D I love you bestest friend in the whole world!!! <3

    ReplyDelete